![]() |
| Cute little Ollie! |
| Bob gave our neighbors a good laugh when they saw him washing the van. |
![]() |
| Wyatt always scoots his way onto the chair to watch Max play computer |
![]() |
| Sleepy Ollie |
Safety Camp
Max got to go to Safety camp from July 15th to the 19th.
He had a great time and learned a lot about staying safe
![]() |
| Max and Mcgruff |
![]() |
| Max with his friend Jack |
| Max and his group singing a song |
| Isla thought that her babies needed to do tummy time with Oliver |
| Isla watering the plants |
![]() |
| I think she was doing a little dance for me |
| Nap time |
![]() |
| We made pizza's on the grill They were SOOO good! |
| First bath in the big tub |
| All dry |
| Ha Ha I thought this was an awesome picture |
| playing in the sprinkler |
![]() |
| Just Chillin |
![]() |
| Ah don't get me |
![]() |
| Love the hair |
| I found Wyatt just hanging out with baby |
| My Boys! |











1 comment:
Beautiful family. Cute new baby boy and I love the hair style Bob.
Post a Comment