Friday, June 28, 2013

Catching up

Max and Isla made us dinner. They made cheese sandwiches with lettuce and a smoothie for our drink.
I was glad I didn't have to make dinner!

Playing in the water out back

Riding the roller coaster

silly kid

We love summer rain storms!

I am not quite sure what to say about this one

31 balloons just for me

Happy Birthday to ME!


Isla, Wyatt and me went and picked strawberries with Shelli and her girls
It is not the easiest thing to bend over and pick strawberries at 8 months pregnant. 
But the kids had a good time!











Max's last day of Kindergarten

Max and his bus stop buddies Brady and Egidio. And their bus driver Ms. T.


Max lost his first tooth on June 9th.

He was pretty excited!
He had been wiggling it for a few weeks and asked Bob to try and pull it almost every night.
So on this night Bob gave it a little tug and out it came.

Doggie pile on Dad!

Isla riding in Style!

Grandpa Losee, Uncle Rusty and Hayden came to visit.
On the night before they left Max asked Grandpa to pull his other tooth.
It came out pretty easy, Grandpa even gave Max a dollar for letting him pull his tooth.

Grandpa gave Isla and Wyatt each a dollar too.
Wyatt just stared at it for a minute and then got a huge smile on his face.
I guess he was pretty excited to have his own dollar.



Bob, Max, Isla and Wyatt decided to do some Yoga. 

And then they had a sleep out downstairs on the new hide a bed our friends gave us.

Storytime
At 4 am I woke up to some whistling noises. I was so confused and thought maybe Max was sleep walking and whistling since I thought he was sleeping downstairs. I went to his room and before I even said anything Max said
"It is the birds fault" Now  I was really confused. Was he asleep or not? So I asked him why it was the birds fault.
He said he heard the bird whistling so he decided to whistle back.  Apparently he couldn't sleep downstairs so he had come back up to his bed and heard the birds.

Wyatt found a comfy spot to sleep. A few minutes after this picture,
Wyatt rolled over the edge and Bob caught him just before he hit the floor.

We said good bye to our truck, and traded it in for the mini van.
 It was kind of sad to say goodbye to the truck. We loved that truck and went on quite a few adventures in it.
But now I am officially a mini van Mom. It is so nice to have the extra room.
The kids were smashed pretty tight in the truck. And now we will have room for the new baby.
(Okay baby you are welcome to come anytime now)
Max had his last day of Karate yesterday
He has really enjoyed it and does a great job!
If his Mom wasn't so cheap,  He would probably be a higher belt color.


Okay Baby, I am caught up on the blog. You can really come anytime now.




No comments: