Isla wanted to have a princess party. So we asked her friends to come in their princess dresses
(her friend Massimo came as spiderman). Then we got the princess ready for the ball by decorating princess crowns and making bracelets.
Then we played pin the crown on Cinderella
I think Isla was sad here because she didn't get the crown on Cinderella's head
so she tried again
Afterwards they opened presents. And I do mean they. I think most of them ended up opening the present they brought and then handed to Isla.
I am not even sure who gave what, but at least they were all happy!
After the presents were all opened the princesses "went to the ball" and played freeze dance.
Freeze!
Then they danced around while keeping a balloon up in the air
Then it was time for cake and Ice cream.
The party was pretty simple and low key, but I think all the kids had a great time. Isla was loving every minute and kept telling me that it was the "BEST DAY EVER!"
Luckily for her the day was not over yet. For dinner we let her choose where she wanted to go. She chose Red Robin. She was pretty surprised when the workers brought her some Ice Cream and sang Happy Birthday to her. She said again "This IS the Best day Ever!"
![]() |
| We had some camera issues so we had to use our phones |
When we got home from Red Robin we had a little family party and Isla opened her presents from us.
This is a picture of the Cinderella spinner that Max got for Isla. She also got a princess bike helmet, Princess Play doe and a Princess Umbrella
(I am not sure if she got anything that didn't have a princess on it).
I am pretty sure that Isla had a great Birthday!
We love you Isla and are so Happy that you are our little Princess!




4 comments:
How cute! That cake you made looks amazing!
So cute! I love your party ideas. I was going to let Grant have a friend party this year, but he didn't want one. Oh well! I am so tempted to fly you out to make my children's birthday cakes. You are amazing!
Happy Birthday Sweet Isla!
Oh Gosh! Happy Belated to Isla-roo!!!
Post a Comment