Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast late on Sunday night Oct. 28th. We got about 5 inches of rain and lots of wind. We found a few leaks but overall we were very lucky.
(I feel awful for all of the people in New York and New Jersey who got the worst of it).
We didn't even lose our power.
School and Work were canceled for two days. So we took the time to relax and watch the rain.
| We made slime |
| Bob and Max trying to fix a leak |
| The leak from the door went down into the storage room |
| The water on the floor is how I discovered the leak |
| Cute kid! I think he stayed in these pajamas for two straight days |
| You can never go wrong with duct tape |
| Isla colored a lot |
| 5 inches of rain total |
| Trying to temporarily stop a leak I think this leak soaked through 3 or 4 towels before the rain stopped |
| Watching the rain |
| We made pumpkin pie! Yumm! |
| Watched Movies |
| Watched the rain |
| Fixed for now |
Bob and Max went to check things out after the storm
No comments:
Post a Comment