Friday, October 12, 2012

Random Fun!

Max sleeping in the closet under the stairs.
Just call him Harry Potter.

Cheese!

Cute Kids
(Our Neighbor gave us this rocker, because it didn't fit on her deck. Thanks Angie!)

Wyatt playing Motorcycle on Dad

Cheese!

Max has finally decided that he wants to learn how to ride his bike. Yay!
He still needs to practice but at least he is trying

We might as well teach Wyatt too.

I do exist!

I pulled these shoes out of the drawer and Wyatt insisted on putting them on.
The only problem was that his feet were a bit to roly poly to fit in them.
  I  tried to just put them away and get his other shoes out but he would get mad at me and hand the shoes to me until I put them on him. It took me a while to get them on and once I did he went to the door and waited for me to let him go outside.  He walked around for a little while but I could tell that his feet hurt. So he finally let me take them off.
Silly kid. I do love these shoes though, I might have to get him the next size up.


Max and Isla getting sucked up into the "tornado".

I love seeing what Bob can create!

Wyatt had fun in the chalk too.

Bubble Bath


Max was quite proud of his lego creation!

We put the bunkbeds up in Max's room a few weeks ago so that Wyatt could have his own room. Sometimes Max and Isla have a hard time settling down at night and going to sleep.
The next morning after this picture was taken the kids told us that they were looking for ghosts.

1 comment:

Heather Wells said...

Adorable kids. (oh and you too!) I really like bob's chalk art. How fun.