It was Isla's Birthday on Friday. Bob couldn't take any time off so I decided instead of a Birthday party we would have more of a Birthday play date. We invited three of Isla's friends over (Ashley, Ava and Remy). I just let the girls play while the mom's chatted, and then Isla opened her presents and we had some butterfly sandwiches before eating Isla's butterfly birthday cake. The girls each got a their own butterfly wings (I was pretty excited when I found them at the dollar store) and a little butterfly notepad. It was a very simple, low key "party" but it turned out great
and Isla loved having a special day just for her.
Remy ended up staying for a few more hours and since Max really wanted to play some birthday party games I rolled up Max, Isla and Remy like cocoons in paper and then they broke out and turned into a butterfly. They also played freeze dance with their butterfly wings on.
and Isla loved having a special day just for her.
Remy ended up staying for a few more hours and since Max really wanted to play some birthday party games I rolled up Max, Isla and Remy like cocoons in paper and then they broke out and turned into a butterfly. They also played freeze dance with their butterfly wings on.
Bob brought Isla some flowers for her birthday and she was so excited! While we were eating dinner She told Bob " I love you now Dad, because you brought me flowers.". After dinner Isla opened a few more presents. She loved her "princess" dress that Grandma Losee sent she also got a new doll house and doll bed.
![]() |
| Isla in her her new dress with her new doll house |
Happy Birthday Isla!
We love you!








3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Isla!
Happy Birthday little girl! I can't believe she is 3! It looks like so much fun. I love her facial expressions!
Such a cute party! I cannot wait for your guys to visit.
Post a Comment