Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day



 Bob ditched me on Valentines Day, but he left a little surprise for us before he left for the day. 
Max was so excited to see the house all decorated. 








I made pink heart pancakes for breakfast  

 After Breakfast we went to a Valentines play date with about 20 other Mom's and their kids. 
It was a lot of fun! 
When we got home the kids were so excited to find a couple of 
Valentine packages in the mail from their Grandma's. 
Thanks!! Grandma Losee and Grandma Wells!






Max was so excited to get a heart dollar!



Wyatt really liked his Valentine too!

 Wyatt was having such a good time that he decided to roll over for the first time 
(he did roll over when he was about 2 weeks old but that doesn't really count).



Max had seen an advertisement for a heart pizza from Papa John's and since I knew Bob was going to be gone I told Max that we could get it for Valentine's day. When I went to order it I saw that it was for thin crust pizza only, and I knew the kids probably wouldn't like it as much. So I just ordered a regular pizza and cut it into a heart myself. I won a free pizza durning the super bowl So since the pizza was free I decided I could splurge and order the cinnamon pizza too. 
It was really yummy.


I missed celebrating Valentine's Day with Bob but I was glad to have the 
other three loves of my life to celebrate with instead.

2 comments:

Maybury said...

I love your kids! So fun. I would have come and eaten all the crusts off that heart pizza. That is my favorite part!

Rachel said...

We love having heart pizza at our house on Valentines too - gotta love tradition. Except no Papa Johns in Panguitch - we just make our own. That and heart fruit pizza!