Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 Months old!

Wyatt is three months old already and he is growing so fast!!! 
He is our little chunk! He is about 16 pounds already, crazy right?
He is such a good baby!  
He sleeps about 8 hours at night. He hardly ever cries 
and he just loves to smile and talk to anyone that smiles at him. 
(I just wish I could get a good picture of his cute smile, 
the flash is too mush of a distraction for him).
Our little Sumo Wrestler






Remember this picture from just 10 weeks ago?

3 comments:

The EZ Life said...

Seriously so cute!!! Love your pictures :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Moe said...

Wow! I can't believe the difference 10 weeks make! He is so cute!

T. Driaza said...

He is darling. Would love to squeeze him one day, just to hear him giggle. Can't wait for those 8 hour night sleeps. :)