Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photo Shoot





We wanted to take some nice photo's of the kids. So we borrowed our friends fancy camera and went to a nearby barn to take the pictures. We realize that you really need a good photographer to go along with the fancy camera, but we did get a few good shots, and we had a lot of fun.
Isla found a way to get a ride

















Chasing Butterflies







We made sure to stop by at our favorite Geo Cache.
Isla  got a princess book and Max got a plastic snake

Then they found a roly poly

The Der stuka slide

















2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I see a few that any grandma would love to have!

Maybury said...

You did get some awesome pics! I forgot to mention I liked the really cool spider web pictures from camp.
I love to take pictures of old barns. I am super jealous you found this treasure barn. I love Isla and her dolls. She is getting so big.