Our Neighborhood had their first annual Easter egg hunt. We were very excited to have a chance to get to know the kids and parents in the neighborhood.
And the kids were very excited for the Egg hunt.
Max loved riding his friends little tractor.
That night we went over to Shelli's house for their first
annual neighborhood flashlight egg hunt.
The next morning our kids went on a picture treasure hunt that the Easter Bunny left for them. There was a candy and a picture clue in each egg, showing them where their next egg would be.
Max stomping on his egg to get it open.
He left Max a T-ball set. Which Max was really excited about.
They also got some sidewalk chalk, and bubble guns
3 comments:
I couldn't help but notice the rose on the porch, the garden boxes on the deck and the paint chips on the wall. You are my kind of people! I LOVE home inprovements! I'm such a project nerd...I had to look at those pics twice!
Oh - and have a Happy Easter too!
Looks like you had a fun Easter. I am counting the days until we get to see you all.
Looks like a fun Easter. I noticed the cool little tree sitting on your front porch (I think). What kind is it? Love your garden in the back too.
Post a Comment