Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

On Dec. 16th Max, Isla and I left Bob behind and headed to Utah with the Carr family. My kids did really good on the flight and I was so glad to have Shelli and Lige there to help me out.


Isla asleep on the floor

Max and Liam watching a movie together

On Dec. 21st we headed for Disneyland


Max and Isla waiting for the Pixar parade to start

The Losee family waiting for the parade


The reunion with Dad (I think the glasses through
Isla off a little bit. She wasn't quite sure about Bob at first).
We were all glad that he finally made it there!



Max and Isla on the Casey Jr. Train ride.
We went on just about every train ride we could.
It was paradise for a little boy that is obsessed with trains.


The Losee Family taking up the whole row on the Nemo ride.

Max loved the car ride too!


Isla loved the Buzz Lightyear ride

So did Bob and Max



The end of a long day

Isla loves her princess dolls

Christmas Eve
Max insisted that Santa needed some root beer to go with his cookies,
so Bob made a last minute trip to the store.

Bob asked Max what he wanted to put on his note to Santa, and so Max told him exactly what to write. I think we might have read the Little Critter Christmas book one to many times because Max's note says the exact same thing as Little Critters note does.

Max being a naughty boy on Christmas Eve after Isla stole one of Santa's Cookies.

Christmas Morning







Isla's favorite present


Did I mention that Max LOVES trains!


Our little Fairy Princess


We decided that we needed to make a stop at the empty Wells' house on Christmas

It just wasn't the same Christmas we are used to without them.

On Christmas night we had a slumber party with the Losee Family at my sister Sharla's house.
It was a night filled with lots of food, family and FUN.



Bob and Max going down the slide


Playing werewolf

The next day we headed to Salt Lake City to Sam and Heather's house. Steve and Moe and Josh and Analee (and their new baby James) were there too. It was fun to see them all!




Enjoying the Red Rocks at pioneer park.



We also celebrated New Years Eve and my Dad's 65th Birthday while we were there. I was also able to go snowboarding at Brianhead. (I will have to put up some pics when I get some)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

loved all the pictures!

Unknown said...

Glad we got to see you guys for a bit while you were there. Great photos.

Josh said...

Isla is has the best pictures! The red pajama butt, and eating red dirt....I think she's destined for great things. Maybe she needs her own blog. Or at least be made partner in BOSHMA enterprises....

Steve said...

It was fun to see you all. Squire sure does miss Max.