Monday, November 23, 2009

Picture Overload!

On Nov. 5th I took the kids to a fun park along with Shelli and her kids and Shelli's friend Chira and her little boy Kaden.



On Sunday Nov. 15th we went on a walk to a Nature preserve close to our house.










The other day I came into the living room to find Isla sleeping like this.
I thought it was pretty funny, until I realized that she wasn't feeling well.


And Lastly here is a picture of Isla helping me with the dishes. This last week she has started crawling everywhere and loves to pull her self up on everything.


5 comments:

mr catch said...

Great pics. The one of Isla asleep is hilarious. Miss you guys!

Austin and Marianne said...

How fast they grow! I wish at times they would just stay little. Can't believe Isla is crawling! Love the pic of her sleeping.

Karissa Berndt said...

Such cute pictures!! Especially Isla sleeping, that is too cute (but kind of sad since she was sick...)!

Losee said...

ohh how cute! we miss you guys.

Elizabeth said...

Love the picture of the kids and love the picture of the parents too!