On Sunday we celebrated Max's 3rd Birthday. We invited the Carr family over to celebrate with us. To Max all a birthday means is Birthday Cake, whenever I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he would tell me he wanted a train birthday cake. We probably didn't even need to get him any presents. Although once he did open his presents he forgot all about his cake.
Max loved his train cake and could hardly wait to dig in.
I think we now have a new tradition of wrapping all of our presents with Maps. I just keep forgetting to buy wrapping paper. So it is a good thing we have plenty of maps around the house. Max getting ready to blow out his candles.
Max has been eying this train set at Target for quite some time. He was so excited when he realized what the present was.
He played with the train set all night and even took the trains to bed with him.
Here is Max eating his Birthday Cake. I guess I should actually say eating the frosting off of his birthday cake.
I think that Max had a pretty good Birthday. We are so glad that he is a part of our family! We Love you Max!!
Here are some pictures of Max's other birthdays from the last three years.
Did you make that cake?? It's amazing!!! And the Mater one from last year is awesome too--I am thoroughly impressed! Cute kid you've got there. Crazy how fast time goes by sometimes--I remember coming over to your place when he was a newborn and falling immediately in love with him : ) ! Happy Birthday Max!!
awesome cake Shayla! I still am waiting for the day I get the courage to attempt something like that. I can't believe Max is that old either. Happy Birthday Max!
9 comments:
Sweet cake!! (as always!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!
Did you make that cake?? It's amazing!!! And the Mater one from last year is awesome too--I am thoroughly impressed! Cute kid you've got there. Crazy how fast time goes by sometimes--I remember coming over to your place when he was a newborn and falling immediately in love with him : ) ! Happy Birthday Max!!
Shayla-
You are so talented girl! I love that cake.
I can't believe he's three. It seems like it was just his birthday{from last year.}
Happy Birthday Max! Can't believe how big he is getting! We are going to SG this weekend. We're sad we won't see you.
How fun! We miss you guys. His train cake is so cute. Did you make that shay? If so I am very impressed.
Happy Birthday Max!! We love you and miss you!
Love Dallin, Zach and Emily (and the rest of the family)
Man, Max gets the coolest birthday cakes... lucky. Hope you guys are enjoying your new place. Cute Halloween pics too! See you next month!
M
WOW I love the cake! What talent! Tell Max Happy Birthday from us too!
awesome cake Shayla! I still am waiting for the day I get the courage to attempt something like that.
I can't believe Max is that old either. Happy Birthday Max!
Post a Comment