Nice Max!
Max is as cute as ever!!
So Cute!!
I love them! those are so cute! max is awesome.
I didn't know Max could be any cuter, but the glasses actually did it! What a doll!
He looks so grown up. I love the glasses. I hope he is good about wearing them.
They make him look so grown up! I can't believe they put him in glasses. Does he do good about leaving them on? He is so cute!
He looks like such a big boy! Hopefully he'll notice enough of a difference and enjoy wearing them!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice Max!
Max is as cute as ever!!
So Cute!!
I love them! those are so cute! max is awesome.
I didn't know Max could be any cuter, but the glasses actually did it! What a doll!
He looks so grown up. I love the glasses. I hope he is good about wearing them.
They make him look so grown up! I can't believe they put him in glasses. Does he do good about leaving them on? He is so cute!
He looks like such a big boy! Hopefully he'll notice enough of a difference and enjoy wearing them!
Post a Comment