Sunday, June 7, 2009

Skimmin'

A week ago we went skimboarding in the Virgin River with Steve, Moe, Bryan, Josh, and Analee. Max was a little hesitant to get in the water at first, but after a while he decided it wasn't so bad after all. He had a great time chasing Steve and Moe's dog Squire around and driving his truck through the water while the rest of us did a little skimmin'.

The crew.

Shayla, showin' us what she's got!

Here's me, making it look easy. I'm not really that good, Shayla's just a good photographer!

Bryan, going skinny style!

Max playing with his truck.



Max & Squire, playing around.

5 comments:

Chad said...

We going skimmin' when we are over there in July? Let's do it.

bob said...

It's on!

jen said...

Max has the best little laugh. Ahhh. Skim boarding. I do miss good ol' St. George!

KC said...

Oh yeah I do miss the warm water! Have Fun!

Maybury said...

Little boys and muddy water go together like peanut butter and jelly! Love the pics!