Max and Tipper got into a scuffle.
A couple weeks ago I came home to find Max standing on the counter, and Shayla holding a blood stained paper towel in her hand. As I walked in the door Shayla quickly called for me, and as I entered the kitchen, I saw a scene of blood, carnage and mayhem! Well, not quite, but it was close. There was fresh blood all over the floor, all over the side of Max's face, on Shayla's clothes, and all over Max's hands, in his ears, hair, and clothing. When I asked what had happened, Shayla told me that Tipper had gotten the better of Max. I'm sure Max was doing his part to provoke the cat.
We were expecting a gash the size of Alaska on Max's forehead, but as we cleaned up the bloody mess, all that was there was a tiny little pinprick! How that much blood flowed freely through such a small little wound is beyond me. Max could have added six months to the Red Cross's Blood Bank with the amount of blood he lost!
We were expecting a gash the size of Alaska on Max's forehead, but as we cleaned up the bloody mess, all that was there was a tiny little pinprick! How that much blood flowed freely through such a small little wound is beyond me. Max could have added six months to the Red Cross's Blood Bank with the amount of blood he lost!
2 comments:
That is so sad! I have learned with Blake that head injuries bleed way more then you think they should!
So, the cat finally got sick of Max jumping all over him huh? Poor Max. But at the same time it is really funny.
Post a Comment