Thursday, September 25, 2008

Max's Big Bed

The other night Max wasn't quite ready to go to bed, even though it was 10:00 at night. He just had so much energy and would not settle down. After trying to lay him down in his crib a few times Max finally pointed to the big bed in his room and said "That Bed" so Bob laid him down on the big bed and Max went right to sleep. The next morning when he woke up Max was so proud that he had slept in the big bed. When I came it to his room he just smiled at me and said "Max big bed Mom"



5 comments:

Analee said...

That's too cute!! He's growing up so fast.

Amy said...

I love that picture. At least he is making the transition to a big boy bed easy on you!

mr catch said...

And before you know it he will be asking for the keys to drive! Just ask Sherri! hee, heee

kate said...

Good job Max! Lucky that he choose that for him self! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah I like big beds too.