The next weekend I went up to Pine Valley with the Priests from our ward. We stayed at our bishop's cabin, made the best dutch oven potatoes and chicken you ever did see (seriously, I'm not even joking), played a fierce game of kickball, and well, that's about it.
The next weekend, Shelli and Lige came to visit and show off their new little baby, Remy, who reminds me of Baby Spice. I think it's mostly because she's a baby. And she's spicy. Anyway, we had a great time hangin' out with them. They were here for a week and we made a trip out to Lake Powell just for them (not really, but don't tell them that). We had a lot of fun at Lake Powell, Max helped me build a sandcastle, and he even went down the water slide with me! I
In other news, Max gave us a lesson in birdhouse painting. We bought a little birdfeeder last week and this week, our back yard is filled with birds! Max did a great job of making sure it was very colorful.
Here is a video of the slide. Shayla forgot she was filming, so the ending is a bit jumpy. If you get sick and puke all over your computer, don't say I didn't warn you!
4 comments:
What a fun month!! max is so cute! did you find your camera??
Yes, we did find our camera. It was in the trailer up in Duck Creek, but it was wedged in between the mattress and the seat, so it was hard to see.
Dude.. you guys have the best Lake Powell Pics/stories.. Lucky!
That would have been awesome if Shayla could shop down the tree with one swipe of a frisby. Yo ucould make a whole bundle of money hiring her out to logging companies, government agencies, and neighbors at Duck Creek that need to creat fire barriers.
Post a Comment