Is Max kissing his cousin? Isn't that illegal. You keep him away from Remy, ya hear? I've got my eye on you Max. You and your testosterone-filled-pampers. I guess you can't help it. Like father, like son. Before you know it you'll be sporting a mustache, just like Bob.
Max was just trying to be like his cousins on the east coast. We all know how it goes down in Virginia! Your state is the birthplace of kissin' cousins!
Besides, if you even knew how hot Bob's cousins are, you'd kiss them too! As for the mustache, I can't believe you even went there, that thing is a shrine to lip hair lovers everywhere!
oooh shayla, you're getting so good at digital scrapbooking. I've hit a slump and gave up for now. Max is really cute. He looks like a lot of fun. We're planning on going to St George for Christmas. We hope to see you guys.
6 comments:
That one with Max and Kaden looking over the fence so cute! Also love the dandelion photo! Good times.
Is Max kissing his cousin? Isn't that illegal. You keep him away from Remy, ya hear? I've got my eye on you Max. You and your testosterone-filled-pampers. I guess you can't help it. Like father, like son. Before you know it you'll be sporting a mustache, just like Bob.
Max was just trying to be like his cousins on the east coast. We all know how it goes down in Virginia! Your state is the birthplace of kissin' cousins!
Besides, if you even knew how hot Bob's cousins are, you'd kiss them too! As for the mustache, I can't believe you even went there, that thing is a shrine to lip hair lovers everywhere!
I love the pic of Max hanging upside down holding the dandylion...so cute!
You guys are always having fun without us...what's the deal?
oooh shayla, you're getting so good at digital scrapbooking. I've hit a slump and gave up for now. Max is really cute. He looks like a lot of fun. We're planning on going to St George for Christmas. We hope to see you guys.
Post a Comment