Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lemme think about this for a minute...

I hate to leave you all hanging out there in the world wide blog world. I realize it's been quite some time since the last BOSHMA post. Hopefully this will make up for the lack of non post weeks that have been hanging around here.

We've had a lot of fun playing and working outside since the weather warmed up.
Max loves spending as much time outside as he possibly can! Somehow we duped him into thinking that yard work was a really great and fun thing to do, and he believed us!
Shayla found him in the backyard working hard with the rake. He must have been doing a pretty good job because his face was all dirty! I think I'm just going to leave all of the yard work to him in the future.Max, it's time to mow the lawn!

The weather has been so nice and warm lately and all of the flowers are starting to come up. Shayla and I decided we just couldn't handle another 60 degree day so we headed up to Brian Head!
It was a perfect day until about 2:30 when a massively ugly storm showed up with more wind, snow, and frigidly cold temperatures than Antarctica in July! We quickly made our way down the mountain and packed up and left! Regardless of the chilly ending, it was still an awesome day on the snow.

2 comments:

Allison said...

we are trying to teach Owen to scoop poop in our back yard, I think he still needs a few years to be trusted with feces, but that's just me.

looks like fun in the snow. I like your photo skilz in that last shot- did you photoshop that?

Unknown said...

Hey guys looks like you are having a great time. Keep it up!
We are missing the St. George spring

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks