Wow Shayla, I'm impressed. I really got into digital scrapbooking for about um... a week. hahaha, but then I got back into the swing of my life and had no time. I think I'll start it up again when the baby comes. Max is getting so big and cuter everyday
I actually have 2, count 'em 2 Save A Wells t-shirts. wanna know why? because i am the reigning undefeated champion of the Save A Wells Foundation Foosball Classic.
5 comments:
Cute page Shayla! I really like it.
That's really good! How did you get the black borders around the pictures?
You know, saving the Wells should break new ground with a T-shirt for the cause.
I would buy one, I even like the colors of brown and blue.
Wow Shayla, I'm impressed. I really got into digital scrapbooking for about um... a week. hahaha, but then I got back into the swing of my life and had no time. I think I'll start it up again when the baby comes. Max is getting so big and cuter everyday
I actually have 2, count 'em 2 Save A Wells t-shirts. wanna know why? because i am the reigning undefeated champion of the Save A Wells Foundation Foosball Classic.
Post a Comment