Monday, January 21, 2008

The New Year

We have had a lot of fun since the new year began! We went to Mesquite with Ryan and Danna, and Shana and Andy, to play bingo and Bob won 25 dollars. Then we headed up to Orem to have a "Christmas" Party with the Wells family. Bob's Grandparents reserve their church and then all of his Aunts and Uncles and cousins get together for lots of food and fun. They usually do this around Christmas time but it got moved back a few weeks this time. Max had a good time running around and playing with his bouncy ball. After the party we went to Bob's cousins house where everyone played rock band all night long. We had a lot of fun! This last week was pretty quiet but on Saturday we decided to hike up the black hill behind our house. I used to spend hours and hours playing on the hill building huts and hiking to the top. So it was a lot of fun to be up there again. Anyway here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks.


Max likes Ice cream but I guess he likes Ice cream cones even more.
Max fell on his face and scabed up his lips so it looked like he had lipstick on for a few days.
Max playing in the snow up in Orem.

Pics of us up on the Black Hill.






Max Rockin' Out

4 comments:

Heather Wells said...

yay, Shayla is blogging!! Cute family, especially your little drummer boy!

Carr Family said...

Love the pic's. Dude, I can't remember the last time I climbed the black hill. It's going on my "to do" list when we come out.

Allison said...

holy Max looks like Bob! Sorry I couldn't make it to the park today, I will call you soon to hang!

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

SO CUTE! I love it. Those pictures are breathtaking. Maybe we should move to southern UT...=0)