Nothing too exciting happened this week, and I know that for a fact because we have no new pictures. I hate to break it to ya, but this just might be a pictureless post. Yup, I'm pretty sure it will be. We almost had some pictures because we were going to hike up the Black Hill on Saturday, but seeing as how we decided to be extremely lazy instead, we didn't go on the hike and thus we have no pictures.
Don't worry though because this week wasn't a total waste. We did move up to first in the list of 969 results when doing a google serch for "boshma"! That just shows the power of the BOSHMA Blog!
2 comments:
You kill me!!! I love seeing your blog because all your pics have red rocks... do something cool so I can leave better comments. love you... bean
Hey guys, it's Lisa and Kam. I somehow found you blog and have decided to link it to mine...I hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment