Thursday, November 1, 2007

Maxaroni's First!

Today is Max's first birthday! Due to the proximity of Max's birthday and Halloween, we celebrated his big day a night early and invited lots of family over. Max had a great time going trick-or-treating for the first time, and loved to suck on his Kit Kat bar through the wrapper. His mom made him an awesome cake and he loved eating the "Happy Birthday" letters and the boat that was on top of the cake. For Halloween Max dressed up as "Max", from the children's storybook, "Where the Wild Things Are". He also got lots of new toys from his uncles, aunts, and grandparents.

Here are a few pictures from the last 12 months.




It's been an awesome first year Max! We are so glad you're a part of our lives. Even though you won't remember it, we hope you had a great first birthday!

8 comments:

bob said...

Happy Birthday Max! I love you!

Heather Wells said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Very cute costume and very cute cake!

Analee said...

Happy Birthday Max!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Max! You are getting so big, wish we could have been there.

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I cant believe that Max is already one!! I loved all the pics. It will be great to see you all over the holidays.

sheila said...

Happy Birthday Max, from aunty Sheila. I cant believe he is already one year old. geez. I liked his cake. Did you make it?

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Max! You know what it means when your baby turns 1.... time to start thinking of having #2! haha

Melissa Hirschi said...

He is so dang cute! I love all the pictures. That was an awesome cake Shayla. What a talent!